Add custom colors to different objects and pages.
Add a custom color
- Select the object you'd like to change the color.
- Open the "Style" tab of the Editing Menu.
- Click on the square box on the right of the word "Color".
- A pop up will occur with different color choices.
- At the bottom of this pop up, there is an HSLA color code.
- This is where you can paste your own HEX or RGB code to get the exact color that you're looking for.
Looking for an App to help find that specific color? Take a look at our article on Colorzilla. This is a Chrome browser extension that provides a color picker tool.